Thursday, March 29, 2012

How reliable is Microsoft's type4-JDBC driver for MsSQL Server?

Hai Friends,

I am using MsSQLServer in the backend and java in the front-end.

How reliable Microsoft's type4-JDBC driver for MsSQL Server?

I am very afraid as its only a beta version and version 1.0 and my project is a commercial one.

Is there any other better type4-JDBC driver for MsSQLServer available -which i can get for no cost-free of cost. Please guide me.

Thank You

Okay!

I am not going to use Microsoft's type4-JDBC driver for MsSQL Server.

I am going to use jTDC of sourceforge.com

|||

The new SQL Server JDBC driver shipped last month and is quite reliable -- it passes cert suites from all the major vendors and is already being widely used.

Check it out here -- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=e22bc83b-32ff-4474-a44a-22b6ae2c4e17&displaylang=en

-shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment